|This site is made available for public access strictly subject to the terms below. If you do not accept the terms below, you may not access the site.
1. This site is owned by and operated by The Delnashaugh Hotel ("the Company ") ,based in Ballindalloch, Banfshire, AB37 9AS. Any correspondence regarding this site should be addressed to the email@example.com, or by phone on 01807 500706.
2. Copyright in the visual design and the coding for this site is owned by the Company or has been licensed to the Company. No part of the site may be reproduced in any form without the Company's prior written consent. You may print materials from the Site only for your personal use.
3. The Site is for use only by customers or prospective customers of the Company in the United Kingdom. Accordingly, the site is not intended to provide guidance or information for any persons proposing to invest in the Company or transact with the Company as a supplier; and the Site may not be used in any way by competitors of the Company.
4. Any links to this site may be made only to the home page and no part of this site may be viewed within frames of a third party site. Any other links to this site are prohibited.
7. Use of this site shall be subject to the laws of Scotland and any disputes or claims in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Scotland.